Dedication to Service
The most important part of our business is simply service.
CSA’s Five-point Corporate Vision:
- Focus on customer service: CSA maintains an internal core support group to ensure utility personnel always have system support. In addition, a focus group of utility managers allows us to understand the needs of our utility customers, so we can meet those needs with technical precision, exceptional service, and emphasis on member input.
- Teamwork: CSA’s various departments work with our utility members, utility associations, and each other to form a more personable, closely knit team. This includes organizations like APPA, APGA, AWWA, NRECA, TVPPA, and an array of statewide organizations important to the utility industry.
- Communications: Where successful relationships exist, communication is essential. To enhance our ability to communicate with our partners, CSA utilizes a multi-line telephone system, a customer relations management (CRM) system, and quality assurance (QA) teams. These tools help us address our members' concerns and issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaboration: To work effectively, an organization’s parts should move in the same direction. That's why CSA uses all of our intellectual and technological resources in tandem to dissect and solve problems more effectively.
- Creditability: CSA is dedicated, with the help of the elements listed above, to provide the highest level of reliability and accuracy in our evolving product technology.
Did you know... The five original utilities that combined their resources to form CSA in 1937 are all still members of the Association. And of our approximately 130 member utilities, over half have been with us for more than 50 years. That is a testament to our quality solutions and commitment to service.