Who We Are
Dedicated to excellence...
in the collaborative support of Association members' current and future needs, by providing solutions that use advanced technologies and operate at the lowest possible cost, without profit.
- Headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi
- Member-Owned Cooperative
- Operates as a not-for-profit corporation for the benefit of our member-owners
- Serves single-service and multi-service utility systems, including electric, gas, water, wastewater, solid waste, fiber, cable, telephone and propane
- Governed by a 15-member Board of Directors, which is comprised of CSA member utility representatives elected by their peers
- Future product development is guided by the Technology Board, which includes IT, engineering and management representatives from member utilities
- SSAE Certified
Central Service Association has a strong heritage that is rooted in serving utility systems. In fact, we were founded by five utilities in 1938 when they needed a third-party provider to manage their billing and payment processes. Since then, CSA has grown and evolved, but our focus is still solely on providing dependable and innovative solutions to utility systems.