What We Do
Maximizes the Association to develop effective and efficient tools and delivers exceptional value for our Members
Central Service Association offers a complete range of information systems to assist in all areas of utility operations and management. Our comprehensive enterprise solution is designed to help your utility system run efficiently and effectively, focusing on four key areas: Business Operations, Customer Management, Engineering and Operations, and Financial Management.
Because CSA is fully involved with the utility industry, we understand that your needs go beyond technology. That is why we also offer professional and consulting services, employee benefit plans, employee insurance options, networking, internet services, hardware and software sales, training through CSA Academy and much more.
CSA Adds Value. We believe a higher level of customer service is critical to your CSA experience. In addition to an exceptional product set, we provide the following value-added services as part of your monthly fee.
- 24/7/365 telephone support
- TVA compliant reports if needed
- Quality control and balancing in preparation of monthly billing reports
- Review of customer bills for errors prior to releasing to the bill printer provider
- Implementation of requested rate changes
- Annual payroll tax tables
- Virtual network troubleshooting to avoid onsite visits and travel expenses
- Continual maintenance and development of CSA’s systems
- Ongoing operating system and database software updates
- Third-party license renewal management
- Thousands of “plug-in” solutions via Microsoft Partner Programs
- Integration with both Microsoft and non-Microsoft products
- Hardware specification recommendations and evaluation
- Third-Party provider evaluation
- Cyber threat monitoring
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Access to a peer group of over 100 other member utilities using the same CSA systems and services
- Access to an extensive report library