Opportunities to learn, to maximize and to explore CSA solutions
Our course presentations are offered in a variety of ways. Most courses are provided via face-to-face learning. Expand your working knowledge, gain new job tools and - in some instances - earn continuing professional education credits while you network with other utility professionals. The Academy offers a variety of face-to-face classes to enhance your skill set and help advance your career now and in the future.
CSA Academy provides several webinar-based sessions to empower members with information from the comfort of their utility. These targeted programs provide comprehensive training and resource materials to enable staff to apply the knowledge immediately.
The Academy is also committed to the development of its members by providing annual User’s Conferences for learning, dialogue and sharing of opinions and experiences. These conferences are software-specific and provide the latest in program updates, how-to’s, and documentation. User input at these sessions is a key factor in future development.
ORBIT CMB CLASSES
- Adjustments 1 / Oct 20 - 9am to 11am CST / $125pp / Online
- Adjustments 2 / Oct 21 - 9am-11am CST / $125pp / Online
- Statistics 1 / Oct 26 - 2pm to 4pm / $125pp / Online
- Statistics 2 / Oct 27 - 2pm to 4pm / $125pp / Online
- Billing and Rates Level 1 / Nov 17 - 9am to 11am / $125pp / Online
- Billing and Rates Level 2 / Nov 18 - 9am to 11am / $125pp / Online