Dedicated service: a claim made by most companies large and small in a world where 800 numbers and automated responses are becoming the norm. The team at Voya Financial, in partnership with Central Service Association, still believes in service as a core responsibility to their clients, and the CSA PlanBright benefits program was designed with service in mind.
The PlanBright program is a retirement-plan solution for municipalities, cooperatives, and utility-affiliated organizations. With a full spectrum of plan types available [401(k), 457(b), 401(a)], the PlanBright program can be a tool to enhance your organization’s employee benefits and can be offered as a primary retirement plan or as a supplement to a defined benefit program. The program can help attract and retain valued employees while offering those employees the benefit of added security during retirement.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- PlanBright Benefits: A comprehensive benefit program providing unsurpassed service and choice at a great value.
- Happening at CSA: Making connections at Fiber Connect, AUEC recap, and CSA's online class offerings
- Orbit Intrusion Detection System: Weakley County MES shares their impression on a great value against cyber mischief.
- Postal Rates Historic Increase: The USPS assertion on raising rates, NRECA's efforts against it, and an opportunity to counter the need with a comprehensive electronic bill payment and presentment solution.
- Professional Computer Solutions News: The growing mobility market in the utility field, helping local schools, Burt County Public Power District, and Grand Valley Power.
- Orbit One Marketing: Building and shaping positive customer experiences to support utility brands.
We’ve also included our calendar of events, systems tips, our regular focus on you, the Association with member news, and much more.