Please join us for CSA’s Voya Annual Compliance Summit. This virtual meeting should take less than an hour and will provide valuable fiduciary and regulatory compliance information for member 401k / 457 / 401a plans.
Summit date: August 5 at 11:00am EDT/ 10am CDT
Attendance: At least one person from your Utility should attend this event. Who should attend? GM, HR, accountants and plan administrators.
- PlanBright goals
- Fiduciary Responsibility- “Who is a fiduciary and what are their roles and responsibilities.”
- CSA Defined Contribution Program overview
- Voya asset and participation report
- Due diligence report on fund managers
- New fund lineup
- New reduced fee structure
- Employee education and financial wellness support programs
- Employer enrollment support
Reserve your seat through this cvent registration link: https://cvent.me/lzWzz2