Maps and models the physical characteristics of fiber networks
- Manages diverse types of utility fiber network implementations including internal, leasing of dark fibers and FTTx services to end customers
- Helps troubleshoot fiber service issues by tracking the provisioned circuits that run across the network
- Displays the resource utilization for individual network components
- Enables various types of network traces including individual port/fiber network connectivity, optical time-domain reflectometer (OTDR), optical path loss and wavelength
- Integrates with UtiliTrak so users can view and query UtiliTrak information from within UtiliCom
- Manages Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) and supports normal (WDM), coarse (CWDM) and dense (DWDM) type systems
UtiliCom maps and models the physical characteristics of your inside and outside fiber network. It also manages your network connectivity at the fiber level and the circuits provisioned throughout the network.